Did you know that today is "Send a Card to a Friend" day (probably invented by Hallmark:P)?
Since I make cards but rarely send them, this is the perfect push for me! I will be sending a card but also some matching notebooks to my friend Valerie.
I still had a few journaling cards that I really wanted to use from my last Scraptastic This Life Noted kit. I came up with the idea of making a gift set. I first made the card with the gorgeous "You're pretty special" card and then created two notebooks:
Since I make cards but rarely send them, this is the perfect push for me! I will be sending a card but also some matching notebooks to my friend Valerie.
I still had a few journaling cards that I really wanted to use from my last Scraptastic This Life Noted kit. I came up with the idea of making a gift set. I first made the card with the gorgeous "You're pretty special" card and then created two notebooks:

I created two covers with three different cards and cut several sheets of nice copy paper to size. I then dusted my Bind-It-All (literally!) to bind the small stack of paper with a journaling card on the front and one in the back:

Those cards are so thick that they are enough on their own and hold the notebooks together beautifully. Here's one more look at the set all together.

I'm almost tempted to keep the notebooks I love them so much! I guess I can always make more! :)
Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love these!!! Just gorgeous!!!!! LOVING the colors!!
ReplyDeletegosh...my bind it all would need a good dusting too! Great books you have there. I think i could be tempted to out mine to use again x
ReplyDeleteI've already told you how much I love the decks of card turned into notebooks idea. I must figure out a way to simply bind some of my own. These are so adorable.
ReplyDelete