Pages

May 06, 2015

Art in the desert

Bonjour! I am here today to share a new page created for Citrus Twist Kits. The May kits have been fully revealed and are available for purchase HERE. The Main and Sprinkles kits had the perfect colors and touches for my photos taken in the Californian desert:

nathalie_artinthedesert_CTKmay2015

I used quite a few metallic accents as the sculptures are made of metal and I loved the Native American feel of the chevron paper ("Tribal" by Crate Paper) which is my favorite in the main kit!

nathalie_artinthedesertcloseup_CTKmay2015

While making this page, I found out that there was actually a whole park of those sculptures (http://www.desertusa.com/borrego/bs-art.html) and some look way better that what I captured on the side of the road! There's even a sea dragon!!! So now I want to go back! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the photos, the colors and that title work!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Your gorgeous photos have me wondering if I've been taking my photos too close....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfectly coloured papers to go with your pictures..it really looks very good indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect papers for your photos....and i'd have to go back too :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!