Pages

May 29, 2015

Let's play...

Happy Friday mes amies!
Today's page is brought to you by yesterday's "Sketchy Thursday" on the Scraptastic blog. It is my interpretation of the May sketch which I kind of split in half in order to make an 8.5x11 page:

nathalie_brightidea600_SCmay2015

I won't lie, I had a bit of a struggle with this one... but in the end it is the funny story and photo that matter the most to me.
I used my Janglin' kit and add-on as well as a couple of elements from the May 2015 This Life Noted kit (the "Bright Idea" journaling card and the "Play" word).
Here's a look at the sketch:
You can win an awesome $20 gift card by playing along before June 3rd. That leaves you the whole weekend ;)
Have a crafty one!

2 comments:

  1. You'd never guess you struggled, what a fun layout and story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Loving that story!!!! And LOVING this lo!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!