Pages

May 11, 2015

Together

Happy Monday dear friends! I am back today to share another 12x12 page created with the May "Life Is..." kit from Citrus Twist Kits (available here). The patterned papers and colors in this kit are beautiful!

nathalie_together_CTKmay2015

I wanted to emphasize the triangle paper from Webster's Pages ("These are the days") and found inspiration for my design from a sketch on the Scrap-Map blog (see below). Once the two big triangles were sewed on the background paper, I gathered my layered photo which measures 4x6.5 inches and embellishments in the center.

nathalie_togethercloseup_CTKmay2015

And here's a look at the sketch:
My youngest and his dad still enjoy this fishing spot and since I am almost never with them, I am glad I caught this shot a few years back.
Have a great week! I will be back soon to share one last page with this kit...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photo and the stitching!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you came up with based on the sketch! perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is a stunning spot to fish in. Beautiful page x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!