Pages

August 19, 2015

Pocket letter #5

I am still having a lot of fun creating pocket letters! Here is my fifth one which I sent to Julie from Calle Lilly Cafe:
nathalie_pocketletter_STCaug2015

The wonderful color combo is brought to you by the August This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club (kit I also used for my Month in Number page in the previous post). I added a few things from my stash from my stash, like washi tapes, page flags and an acrylic stamp.
A couple of close-ups:
DSC_0477
The items you can not see because they are behind cards are a letter and a tea bag (I think it is easy to figure out in what pocket they are ;)nathalie_pocketlettercloseup_STCaug2015
And finally, here it is before I put it in an envelope:
nathalie_pocketletterreadytogo
☞ If you need some explanations/resources about pocket letters, I have written a post about them that you will find HERE but I am always happy to answer any questions you might have in the comments below.
Merci!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love these!! They are just so happy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so adorable the way you create little scenes for the goodies you include in your pockets, Nathalie, and your hand-stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous! what a treat that would be, popping through the letterbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun! These are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!