Pages

April 18, 2016

Project Life: End of February

Bonjour! I have a new Project Life spread to share with you today. It was created with the March This Life Noted kit by Scraptastic and it covers the end of February (Feb 22nd-Feb 26th) which means that in my album it is before the last spread I shared.  This one concentrates mostly on one outing with a friend:
nathalie_Feb22PLfooter_TLNmarch2016
I don’t mind if my weekly spreads only reflect one or two days within a week. If there is a bigger story on a certain day, I will include more photos from that one event and will just mention other happenings in my journaling.
Also, I pulled a couple of elements from my stash that matched the kit’s cards (like washi tapes and wood veneers).
FullSizeRender 33FullSizeRender 34
Let me tell you, those lemon ricotta pancakes are the bomb! They are served with a raspberry sauce and they are truly my favorite! :P Here's one last look at the pages together:

nathalie_Feb22PL600_TLNmarch2016As always, let me know if you have any questions... I just received the April This Life Noted kit... check it out:
I can't wait to start playing. My goal is to finish March this week :)
Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pops of hot pink, Nathalie! Looks like a great kit for your next pages, can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est beau, c'est aéré...vraiment j'adORe!!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!