Pages

May 17, 2016

New cards: sympathy and graduation

I created these two new cards with a mix of the February and March Scraptastic Club card kits. They are both still available in the store and they are my favorites so far!
For this card, I used the stamp set from the February kit for the sentiment and a tag and papers from the March kit (from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection). The butterfly, enamel dots and twine were pulled from my stash. I like the classy but delicate result, perfect for the circumstance.


My second card is a small card (measuring 3x3):
Graduation season has arrived and I thought this mini card would go great with a gift for my son's friend. The stickers are from the February and March kits and the papers are from Pink Paislee C'est La Vie again.
I have also been making my own PL cards with these kits and I have been sharing them on Instagram. You can view them here, or by searching the hashtag #100PLcardsbyNathalie on IG. 
Maybe I should write a post about them...

As always, I appreciate your visits and comments! Thank you!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!