Pages

July 04, 2016

A pocket letter for Emily (May This Life Noted kit)

I really enjoyed making this pocket letter for a brave teenager who is battling cancer right now. I hope it brought a bit of sunshine to her day. Most of the supplies are from the May This Life Noted kit and add-on by Scraptastic Club (both still available):
In the center is my favorite card from the kits. All I had to do was cut it down to size (which is all I did for the other cards as well). My letter to Emily is right behind it.
There are a few extras behind other cards as well, like washi tape samples being the "Emily" card, but I usually prefer putting coordinating embellies and things in front of the cards to make it more fun :)

I included quite a few of the die-cuts from the Becky Higgins Currently ephemera pack (part of the the add-on kit) as well as some of her paper clips from the same collection.

The banners and alpha stickers are Scraptastic exclusives from the kit but the bows and flairs are from my stash (mostly older Scraptastic kits). And one more little surprise is hidden in a glassine bag attached to the last card. 
Here is one more look at the whole letter:
If you are interested in knowing more about pocket letters, please see this previous post: Pocket letters, jump in on the trend! and if you have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!

Thank you and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the lovely bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just beautiful and I hope it lifts her spirit and lets her know that people are thinking about her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! It would certainly lift my spirits and it was a lovely thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Nathalie, the bright colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!