Pages

August 26, 2016

Projet Life: Hello June...

I am back home after our family vacations and, with lots of new photos, I am ready to play with paper again! Today I have a spread from my 6x12 Projet Life album to share with you. It is created with the July This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club and covers the first week of June... still a bit behind...
I built my spread around my favorite card in the kit... you can guess which one I am talking about right?
Maybe because my album is getting too thick, I avoided bulky embellishments in favor of a "flatter" spread this time. I favored stickers, word die-cuts, vellum and washi tape.
This was the week before my first born's graduation and we were busy preparing for it so I didn't take many photos... Here's another look at the entire spread:
Tip: Include announcements, invitations, cards sent or received in your PL album. If they don't fit you can use the smaller proof from the printer (which I did here) or take a photo of them and print them to size.

Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. C'est superbe! Bravo et comme le temps passe vite! Ou va ton grand fiston?
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!