Pages

March 10, 2017

New cards with Gossamer Blue March kits

Making cards with the journaling cards from the Gossamer Blue Planner kits and Life Pages kit has become one of my favorite things! For the second month in a row, I find journaling cards in the kits that beg to be put in the mail :)
 This first one was from the March Life Pages kit which I stamped with a perfect sized sentiment from the February Life Pages set.
 My second card with a great Steve Martin quote is from the March Planner kit:
I think I'll send it to a friend who just got a new job.
Do you make cards with Project Life type cards? If you do, I'd love to see them!

A bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fab and any recipient will be delighted by either of them.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!