Hello and happy June! I have been working with some new kits including the very colorful June Life Pages kit from Gossamer Blue:
All these colors worked great for the Spring season and for my photos. The only non-kit item here is the alpha stamps used in my title card (they were a freebie to new subscribers).
The pack of tags and labels is always one of my favorite (and most used) items in those kits.
Well, who am I kidding?! I love all the embellishments in those kits! Puffy stickers, chipboard embellishments...
Here are my tips for this spread:
1/ Don't be afraid to use colors. Pick colors that can be found in some of your photos (like yellow and red here) and include a card that pulls them all together (like the one on the top right)
2/ Use a repetitive format for your journaling: "What I'm listening to", "What I am reading", "What I am making", the list can go on
3/ If you share your spreads on social media (like Instagram) make sure your photo is bright enough (I think a bright, clear background is preferable as well). I love to use the A Color Story app to edit mine before posting.
Finally, did you listen to the S-Town podcast? I liked it until the end which took me by surprise. I didn't expect it to end like this... What did you think?



Sigh! I love this spread! Evert time I see one of your weekly spreads, I'm tempted back to Project Life ...
ReplyDelete