Pages

July 28, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 16

I have not shared a pocket page in a while and am more behind that I would like in my Project Life album but I am blaming my 100 Day Project and the time I spent with a needle and thread for that! So today, I am back with a new spread created with the July Gossamer Blue kits:

This spread was inspired by two of my favorite (and exclusive) papers in the Scrapbooking kit:
They are designed by Geralyn Sy of In a Creative Bubble, as are all their Scrapbooking kits. Aren't they fabulous?
I basically cut them to pocket size and pulled matching cards and elements from the Life Pages kit (plus one patterned paper from the TN kit). Here are some close-ups:
In the end I couldn't resist the needle and thread and added a touch of stitching to two cards!

Here are a few ideas/tips:
- you can start with a product (or two) that you love and build your whole spread around it.
- use a printed pattern as a stitching pattern (like I did on the tag above)
- use a chipboard frame to create a journaling spot: type your journaling to the inside dimensions of the frame on copy paper, cut it to size and add it along with the frame on top of a card/patterned paper.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am off to play with these kits some more!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have your own lemon tree! Your pages are so full of interest and visual delight - love your little green stitched flower in particular :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the layered tag as a home for the date. The colours you've chosen work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!