This design was totally inspired by one I saved a while back from the Instagram feed of Peppermint Granberg (One Little Bird). I love it so much that I pretty much scrap lifted it! Take a look: "Watching" by Peppermint Granberg
I kept her clean and sideways title in gold on the right page but I cut my pretty Crate Paper ombré paper to match the size of the two photos on the left size. I also added a couple of gold and discreet embellies here and there. To finish off I added two stamps (from Scraptastic Club and Gossamer Blue) in black adding a bit of contrast and interest.
That's it! Clean and simple is really not that simple to achieve but with the help of an inspiring piece, it becomes easier!
Have you lifted or been so inspired by a project lately that you had to make your own? I would love to know!



The gold alphas look fab on the page!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning layout, Nathalie! That paper was the perfect choice!
ReplyDelete