Pages

November 20, 2017

Harvest Blessings with Right at Home

Happy Monday! I am very excited to be guesting this month for Right at Home and today I am sharing the two projects below on their blog.

The first one is this card which was inspired by their fabulous Fall Leaves die-set:
Would you believe me if I told you that this was my first time using a die cutting machine (and dies)?!
I cut the same leaf shape twice, once in patterned paper and once in vellum, using the negative of the patterned paper as (raised) background over my yellow card base. I also cut an acorn out of cardstock for added contrast. The enamel dots, stitched outline, string bow and ribbon banner add a mix of textures.
To finish off, I stamped a sentiment from their new Be Thankful stamp set directly on the background. I love the mix of fonts and the size of this sentiment and I even used it again on my second card.

My second card was inspired by the Fall Leaves stamp set. I loved the small leaves and berries in this set and really wanted to show off their design. I masked and sprayed white cardstock with two different warm fall colors and stamped three clusters of leaves and berries on the edges.
I am planning on mailing these today so they arrive for Thanksgiving...  Do you make Thanksgiving cards?

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are simply gorgeous! The recipients will be delighted with them, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!