Pages

January 19, 2018

Project Life 2017: Week 42 (with Elle's Studio)

I am still working on my 2017 Project Life album but now I have a brand new kit and extras from Elle's Studio. Here is my very first spread created with the January kit:
I fell in love with the colors in this kit, especially the purple and lavender accents which I paired on my pages with gray cards and finished with touches of red and turquoise.

For the title card, I used a patterned paper from the new XOXO 6x6 paper pad, a label from the Love You die-cuts stamped with the Dated Stamp Set (already a favorite of mine) and topped with a star from the Star Chipboard stickers.
I also used those awesome stars on my "Currently" card. A Currently list is a great remedy if you are short on photos!
Randomly jot down things you are doing, feeling, creating, wearing etc. and date the list so that even if you are working on that specific week much later like I am, you will at least have that list to include. I wish I was better at doing that with journaling as well...
Any Outlander fans out there? :)

I could not be happier with the final result! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I especially like your 'Currently' card, and I am always intrigued by how much subtle decoration you achieve on your lovely pages - you are using that kit to great advantage! Sorry to hear about the palpitations though :(. Hope all goes better this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy Outlander! Love that show! As always, your colour scheme is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!