Pages

January 26, 2018

Weekly Planner spread with So Punny (Doodlebug Design)

Hello friends! Today I am going to share with you how I have used the brand new So Punny collection from Doodlebug Design to decorate my planner. This new range is full of fun elements food, office, love related and, for this week, I decided to focus on one of my favorite meals of the day: breakfast! Ask my husband, I can not skip breakfast!
How cute are those faces!?!
This is how my planner looked at the start of the week. As it is a functional planner, I like to leave some space to write more to dos and errands as the week goes. 
I started with the biggest elements which I pulled from the So Punny Odds&Ends pack and a few stickers from the Icon cardstock stickers. Then to add some layering, I cut of few pieces of matching patterned paper from the 6x6 So Punny paper pad (all products are linked below).
I used some yellow washi but also border stickers from the So Punny This&That 12x12 sticker sheet. As soon as I added those the whole spread looked more festive and colorful! Not to mention that they bring continuity from one page to the next.
The teensy type sticker sheets are my favorites! They each have three different alphabet styles so you can bring variety but keep the same colors. Finally, I created a few accessories to pretty up my planner even more!
I don't decorate that way every single week but I enjoy, once in a while, playing without the constraint of matching photos or fitting things into pocket. Below are affiliated links to shop this collection on Scrapbook.com. 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!