It's the 10th of the month and therefore the new kit and add-ons are up for grab in the Elle's Studio shop. I loved the colors in this kit and made two pocket spreads very quickly thanks to it. The first one, that I am sharing here today, is the "warm" one (and you guessed it the next one will be "cold").
Since we associate October with the colors orange and yellow that is what I grabbed first from the kit. Then the title card dictated the rest of the color combination.
I complimented with neutrals: the grey card and the weather screen capture printed in black and white, the wood veneers, and for contrast, the black stamping, black stitching and washi tapes.
Something new: I have used more of my handwriting in this spread but rather than choosing typed versus handwritten I used both on the same cards. I liked adding extra details below my typed journaling making it look like afterthoughts.
I will probably use this technique again. What do you think?
Below, you will find individual links to all the products I have used. They are affiliate so if you decide to use them to shop, thank you! I will be back on Monday with the "cold" version :)
Have a crafty weekend!
Have a crafty weekend!




Gorgeous spread, as always. I think the mix of type and handwriting works very well.
ReplyDelete