Pages

January 18, 2019

A Valentine's Day Pocket Letter with Doodlebug Design French Kiss

I didn't make any announcement here but I am very happy to be back on the Doodlebug Design Design Team for another year! My first project of 2019 is a Valentine's Day pocket letter with a French theme thanks to my favorite new collection, French Kiss:
I had so much fun creating each pocket! I picked the background papers from the 6x6 paper pad and then used a variety of elements like Doodle-pops, shaped Sprinkles, paper clips, washi, stickers and die-cuts.
There are a couple of more "advanced" ones (above), like the shaker pocket which was created with the packaging of the pug Doodle-pop which fits perfectly in the pocket! I filled it with sequins and glitter, sealed it with washi tape and added stickers on top of it. I also created a pocket to hold die-cuts by folding patterned paper and cutting it at an angle in the front.

Last but not least, I am looking for a lucky recipient for this letter on my Instagram account right now: https://www.instagram.com/anounceofcreativity/ but if you are not on Instagram, leave a comment under this blog post before 9pm PST on Monday, January 21st.

Supply list: Special Delivery and Love pug Doodlepops; Love always, Tiny truffles, City of Love and  Lots of Love washi; Heart Throb, French Kiss and Chocolate Box Shape Sprinkles; French Kiss Odds & Ends, French Kiss Chit Chat, French Kiss Icon Stickers, French Kiss This & That sticker sheet, French Kiss 6x6 paper pad, Hello jelly clip, Bike Ride cute clips, Mini doilies in Ladybug, Fancy Frills in Ladybug, Mini Love letters craft kit, sequins, glitter and twine; Other: page protector, glassine bag, acetate scrap

1 comment:

  1. This is such a visual feast! There's not a single thing about it that isn't pleasing to the eye. Congratulations on another year with Doodlebug!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!