Pages

February 01, 2019

February planner spread with Doodlebug Design French Kiss

I am still very much in love with the French Kiss collection from Doodlebug Design and, with it's Valentine's theme, it was perfect to decorate my February monthly spread in my Daily Doodles calendar insert!
 My first step was to use three colors of Teensy Type alphabet stickers for the dates and some Abigail alphabets (in Ladybug) for the month and year. I then played with lots of stickers from the Icons and the This & That sheets. I wrote some of my reminders directly in the boxes but sometimes I added little typed notes that I adhered with washi tape, totally inspired by my friend Jen's planner.
I created a column on the right for to dos and monthly goals with one of my favorite Doodle-Pops on top. I also paid extra attention to the 14th and placed a shaped on top of a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 pad.
February, I'm ready for you!
Supplies:
6221: french kiss shape sprinkles
6151: baby hearts shape sprinkles
6262: french kiss icons sticker
6266: french kiss this & that sticker
6270: french kiss 6x6 paper pad
5895: garden party washi tape
3426: cupcake teensy type CS stickers
3427: bubblegum teensy type CS stickers 
3428: ladybug teensy type CS stickers
5809: ladybug abigail CS stickers
5991: mint daily doodles travel planner 
6020: country garden daily doodles travel planner calendar inserts
4441: ladybug mini clothespins

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!