I often get inspired by new supplies, like the chocolate bunnies for my Easter cards, or this pretty Mom wood veneer in the April release from Elle's Studio. I think it was meant to go on a card for Mother's Day!
I paired the wood veneer with a couple of Butterflies and Flowers puffy stickers and some cards from the April kit. The background paper is from the Springtime 6x6 pad.
Once I had taken care of Mom I also wanted to have a card ready for Dad and I went with a pretty different style:
I have said it before and I'll say it again, I just love my Large Jane alphabet stamps and matching dies!
Now, before I let you go, take a look at all the new goodies that came out today and here is an (affiliate) link to the shop: Elle's Studio Shop. Thank you!






I especially like your Mom card - such pretty colours and lovely layering.
ReplyDelete