Pages

September 10, 2019

Elle's Studio September Reveal | Project Life: July 2019

Hello there! Today is reveal day over at Elle's Studio and I am excited to share these new pocket pages from my 9x12 year-long album with you:
Supplies: September 2019 Kit, Good Times Stamp, Puffy Autumn Heart Stickers, Happy Moments Puffy Stickers, Die Cut Labels - Jewel Tones, Life Right Now Acrylic, Autumn Tiny Everyday Label Stickers, July wood veneer, September labels, Typewriter Keys Puffy alphabet stickers, Black Puffy alphabet stickers

With mostly outdoor photos, I first picked the green elements from the kit and then added a few things in the peachy pink giving my page a soft edge.
I love the acrylic add-on this month and used the words separately on different cards.
My other most favorite add-on is the Good Times stamp set! The fun doodled circles match some of the kit's cards and offer fun options to embellish your cards yourself, like I did below:
If you'd like to check out the new release up close, here is a (affiliate) link: Elle's Studio September goodies and here's a quick look at all the new offerings:
The add-ons:
The printable and digital cut files:
Now tell me: what are your favorites this month?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely eye-pleasing spread! That shot of the sunset is gorgeous! I'm tempted to return to Project Life in the new year - it will have been 4 years.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!