I have been enjoying the Candy Carnival collection from Doodlebug Design so much that I made another pocket page with it! This is my third time and you can see my first pages here and second ones here.
For today's project, I recorded some October family fun for my crafty friend Dain:
I created all my cards using patterned papers either cut from 12x12 sheets or from the 6x6 paper pad. I purposefully made this page with a cleaner and simpler look and that is why I restricted myself to use two colors + black.
As far as embellishments go, I first selected a few die-cuts from the Chit Chat pack and then added stickers (from the 12x12 This & That sheet, the Icons stickers and Doodle-pops).
I also included a couple elements from the Boos and Brews labels and tags pack, like below to add the date or on my title card.
The journaling is typed with a manual typewriter on white cardstock and cut into strips. As a final touch, I added a bit of texture with a few machine stitches.
Thank you Dain for your super cute photos! I hope you like your page :)
We're just a few days away, so I wish you a lot of ghoulish fun on Halloween!
Followed by some happy scrapping!





Lucky friend - she now has a gorgeous spread to add to her album.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you sharing this
ReplyDelete