I have one more project to share with the October kit and extras from Elle's Studio. The colors, the puffy stickers, the stamps... I really enjoyed working with all of this release!
Supplies: October Kit, Winifred Alphabet Stamp, Autumn Puffy Stickers, October Labels, Large Jane alphabet stamp-outline, Large Jane alphabet metal dies
This 6x12 project life spread covers a couple of weeks from last year and even though there are 10 photos (!), I managed to add some fun embellishments and journaling.
For my title/date card, I used the new Winifred Alphabet stamp set for the numbers and my large Jane alphabet stamps and metal dies for the month. A couple puffy stickers and a die-cut add to the fun background.
You might see that despite a busy spread and limited space for embellishments, I still created several color based visual triangles with die-cuts, labels and puffy stickers. I believe they help the eye travel across the pages.
I hope to have inspired you in one way or another. If you are ever in San Diego in October, don't miss the Dia de los Muertos decorations in Old Town and if you are ever in downtown Los Angeles, visit The Last Bookstore!Thank you for your visit!




What an eye-catching spread! Simply gorgeous!
ReplyDelete