Pages

November 29, 2019

October Gratitude in my Happy Album

Thanksgiving Day is a good day to be recording gratitudes and that's what I did yesterday. I took advantage of some downtime to work in my Happy Album, listing what I was thankful for in October. I used the Happy Album kit #23 just released this month and a few other embellishments (supply list below).
I decided to use both grid papers from the kit as a background on which I manually typed my journaling. I embellished mostly with stickers but also with die-cut letters and word. I really like how this project is shaping up to be a hybrid between a journal and a mini album.
You can see all my previous entries HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the list of supplies and here is a (affiliate) link to the shop:



1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely! I really like how your page leaves plenty of space for writing, and yet has room for photos and embellishments too. What a super album ...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!