Pages

February 10, 2020

Elle's Studio February Reveal | "First Underwear" TN Spread

Hello friends! I am here today to share my first project with the February kit and extras from Elle's Studio, all available for purchase today. I am still working on my first born baby album and today's spread is all about his first underwear :) I can't get over the cute photos even though they are quite old now.

All the layered patterned papers come from the Love Is paper stack (released last month) which measures 6x8.5 inches making it perfect for traveler's notebook pages.
I printed my photos the same size as the journaling card from the February kit so that i could create a visual line across both pages. In addition to die-cuts and stickers, I embellished with cork stars and a wood veneer as they add texture and are always good neutrals.
I spelled my title with a mix of the new puffy alphabet stickers and stamped and die-cut Large Jane alphas (on velum).
Here's a look at the fabulous February release:

Don't you love those colors? And the puffy rainbows? I predict those will sell out fast! If you would like to shop (or just take a look), here is my affiliate link: Elle's Studio February release.
Thank you!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!