Pages

February 03, 2020

Love Notes Portfolio (with Doodlebug Design)

It's the start of February and to celebrate the month of love, I will be sharing a new project I created with Doodlebug Design Love Notes collection (on sale right now at scrapbook.com). Instead of sending a Valentine's Day card, I will be mailing this little portfolio to a lovely friend of mine:
The base of the portfolio was created with different but matching Doodlebug cardstock and was inspired by the step-by-step on Margys Paper Games blog. I made it my own with a few changes, including in the size of the final project which is 6.5 by 5 inches.
I absolutely love the colors and the patterned papers in this collection and used several inside and outside of the portfolio. I decorated with die-cuts and stickers but also added several embellishments as little presents inside some of the pockets.
I had fun creating small packages of my "own" embellishments with mini envelopes, some of the Valentine's Paperclips I shared here a couple of weeks ago and even a shaker card.
You can see all of them in the video I am sharing below:


Anybody you know deserves more than a card this month? I am sure a little happy mail like this, full of pretty surprises, would put a smile on anybody's face! 

2 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!