Last month, I joined the March 30 Days of Lists challenge and recently created a second pocket page with more of their prompts. I had as much fun with this one as I did with the first page, not only with the journaling but also with the design.
Elle's Studio Supplies: April Kit, Favorite Printables, Plant Lady Journaling Tags, Basic Grid Journaling Tags, Beautiful Day Die Cuts, Office Label Stickers, Life Right Now Stickers, This Week Chipboard Stickers, Lovely Puffy Stickers, Springtime Tabs Stamp , Typewriter Alphabet StampI used the April kit and some add-ons from Elle's Studio's latest release. I absolutely love the new Typewriter Alphabet Stamp set and featured it prominently in my pockets. It is a great way to make the subject pop and I love the repetition across the page!
Also, I think it looks great with handwritten journaling (something I usually don't like).
Rather than filling up the page with answers/journaling, I preferred to ignore a few prompts and to add a couple photos. I believe it brings more interest and more context.
I really like this way of documenting and even though March is long gone I will probably use the remainder of the prompts for another time.
If you are interested in the Elle's Studio goodies, thank you for using this affiliate link: Elle's Studio April release.
Have a crafty day!



What a fun spread!
ReplyDeletePeaky Blinders is surprising, isn't it? We were late to it and then pretty much binge-watched all 5 series!