Pages

March 02, 2009

My Etsy finds

Since I can not show you anything I have been busy creating these past few days, I have decided to share with you some of my current Etsy favorites. It is a lot of fun to do some window shopping to see all the cool (and not so cool!) things people are making, and if money grew on trees... well, here are some of the things I would splurge on:
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
And please do share your favorites with me if you have some! 
Puisque je ne peux pas vous montrer ce que j'ai créé ces derniers jours, j'ai décidé de partager avec vous certaines de mes trouvailles sur Etsy. J'aime bien faire du lèche vitrine sur ce site d'objets faits mains et si l'argent poussait sur les arbres, comme on dit ici, voici ce que j'achèterais.
Et n'hésitez pas à partager vos favoris avec moi si vous en avez!

1 comment:

  1. Coucou nathalie! Super comme idee de "post"!
    J'aime surtout les tampons du Petit Chaperon Rouge ( j'adore ce style!)
    Et puis j'ai hate de voir tes creations de la semaine derniere!

    alexox

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!