Pages

July 28, 2009

Giddy with excitement!

Just a quick post to share a photo of the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker booth at the Craft and Hobby Association today. I am not there physically but a couple of my projects are! Click on the photo and follow the arrows! You can see more photos on Nikki's blog, here.
(photo taken by Nikki Sivils)
Juste un petit mot pour vous montrer une photo du stand de Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker à l'expo de la CHA aujourd'hui. Je n'y suis pas mais quelqu'uns de mes projets y sont! Trop contente! Cliquez sur la photo et suivez les fleches! Vous pouvez voir d'autres photos sur le blog de Nikki, ici.

1 comment:

  1. C'est genial nathalie! Tu as de la chance de voir ta superbe rea en photo a la CHA!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!