Pages

March 08, 2010

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have a winner!

What a weekend this has been in blogland!!! I think many will agree that this massive blog crawl was a blast! Thank you Nikki (Nikki Sivils), Stephanie (Bella Blvd) and Jill (Jillibean Soup) for organizing it and for being such innovators!
But, I'll be short. I know what you came back here for!
I used the random number generator from Random.org to find our winner:

Quel weekend! Je n'imaginais pas un tel succés! Merci à Nikki (Nikki Sivils), Stephanie (Bella Blvd) et Jill (Jillibean Soup) pour avoir organisé un tel évènement innovateur!
Mais je fais court car je sais bien pourquoi vous êtes revenue aujourd'hui!
J'ai utilisé le tirage au sort de Random.org pour déterminer la gagnante:
So the lucky gal who will get to clean with my "Spring cleaning mini" is:
Donc l'heureuse gagnante du mini "Ménage de printemps" (en version anglaise!) est:

Congratulations Lucinda! Please send me your address via the email in my profile within the week.

Thank you ALL for your very encouraging comments! And remember that you can easily follow this blog by signing up to be a follower in the right hand column.
Bravo! Merci à TOUTES pour vos commentaires trés encourageants! N'oubliez pas qu'il est trés facile de suivre ce blog en devenant une "Follower" dans la colonne à droite.

A bientôt!



1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!