Pages

February 27, 2011

Flyin'by with another challenge

Here is a deliberately simple 6x12 created with the Echo Park Little Boy collection part of my February TTT kit. I am glad I had those old photos to scrap with those papers! My little guy was not even two... time does fly by quickly doesn't it....

Voici une page format 15X30 volontairement simple créée avec la partie Echo Park Little Boy de mon kit de TTT. J'étais bien contente de trouver ces vieilles photos pour aller avec ces papiers! Mon petit gars n'avait même pas encore deux ans... comme le temps vole vite... ("fly by")

Also, this page answers to the color challenge #38 from ScrapFit.
De plus, cette page répond au challenge couleur #38 de ScrapFit.

Toodeloo!

10 comments:

  1. Tooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee those photos and loving the little airplane! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics and layout! The little airplane is especially cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable.. your little guy is a cutie for sure. Love that airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design on this page - going to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nathalie, love the enlarged photo with the layout. that just captures your heart. great way to capture the reality of our growing children: time does indeed fly.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!!! I love your title! THanks for joining in the fun at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute LO! Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple peut-etre mais absolument adorable ;-)

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooooooo adorable!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!