Pages

September 13, 2011

3rd Grader (in 6X12)

Hello! I'm here today to share another school themed page created with the September Burlap & Buttercups kit (the Basic Grey Oxford papers to be exact). It is a smaller 6X12 format which I always enjoy making! I loved those Maya Road canvas triangle (so much that I decided to leave them bare to show off their beautiful texture) and paired them with another favorite, yellow baker's twine:


Bonjour! Aujourd'hui je viens partager une autre page au thème scolaire réalisée avec le kit de septembre de Burlap & Buttercups (les papiers Basic Grey Oxford pour être exacte). C'est un petit format demi-page (15X30 cm). J'aime beaucoup ces petits fanions de Maya Road et je les ai même laissés "nus" afin d'apprécier encore plus leur texture. Ils sont trop beaux avec la baker's twine jaune!

Merci et A bientôt!

9 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love those photos and that banner... YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that banner and that yellow twine! It's a wonderful celebration of Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear nathalie...i don't think i have seen a 6x12 orientation from you in a while. you make it look so easy!
    great layout. again.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Nathalie! The way you curled the baker's twine from the banner adds such a great whimsical touch! Another masterpiece! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 6x12 size, gorgeous bunting and it looks lovely natural. great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, how fun is this? :) a great size and a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is lovely!

    And I am LOVING your Learn Something New pages - it's such a brilliant format and looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool page...love the canvas banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page! Cute banner and great stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!