Pages

November 11, 2011

A scraplift challenge: Scones


I am hosting the Burlap & Buttercups weekly challenge today and I will share my post here as well (would love to see some of you play along!):

Je vous propose un challenge aujourd'hui sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups et j'espère voir certaines d'entre vous y participer:

   "I hope you are taking photos today to create a memorable page appropriately titled 11/11/11 or a page about what you were doing today at 11:11am (don't worry if you missed it, you always have 11:11pm)! I did make a 10/10/10 page last year and you can see below what I was busy finishing at 11:11 this morning :) OK, back to the subject of this post: our weekly challenge! 
My challenge for you is to scraplift a layout you love! You can find your inspiration on your Pinterest board like I did, or on one of the blogs you follow, or even in a magazine... The only thing is that you have to link us or share a photo giving full credit to the original scrapper."

Here is my example:

Supplies: November and October Burlap & Buttercups kits, 
buttons and lined paper from my stash.

I scraplifted the super talented Hannah from Young and Crafty. Here is her original page:

Thank you Hannah, I hope you don't mind being the subject of my scraplift! I just love your style :)
The details of the challenge's terms and prizes can be found here. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hannah does have a lovely style and you scrap lifted her layout beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee both of yours!! LOVING all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique! J'adore ces petits cercles dynamiques! Une page pleine de pep's comme je les aime;-)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout, good job with the lift. I was busy making memories on 11/11 since it was my bday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu bouscules tes habitudes clean avec cette pages!
    Bravo, c'est très réussi!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout and you did a fab job of your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nathalie,
    Your LO is gorgeous, just love it. Great colour combo and take on the challenge.
    Thanks for scraplifting one of my projects, it means a lot :) Love your take
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!