Pages

December 14, 2011

Discover

I hate to leave my little blog to the side for so long and I hate the fact that my Google reader has more than 600 unread posts (I am sorry if I have not visited you in a while!) ~ It is not only the time of year but also the fact that I worked hard to have all my DT assignments turned in on time! The good news is that I have quite a few projects to share with you in the upcoming days!
I will start with this 8.5X11 landscape* page based on the latest Sketchy Thursday sketch and using the November Transparent Touches kit #2 (Echo Park Times & Seasons):


*I can't say it enough, if you are stuck, or short on creativity, switch your format! Always works for me!

Here's the sketch that inspired me:
Je n'aime pas mettre mon petit blog de côté si longtemps ni le fait que j'ai plus de 600 posts à lire dans mon Google reader (je m'excuse de ne pas vous avoir rendu visite!) ~ C'est la saison mais aussi le fait que j'étais trés occupée à finir mes devoirs de DT! La bonne nouvelle, c'est que j'ai pas mal de chose à partager dans les jours qui suivent!

Je commence donc avec cette page basée sur le dernier sketch de Sketchy Thursday et réalisée avec le kit #2 de novembre de Transparent Touches.
Je ne le dis pas assez: si vous êtes bloquées au niveau inspiration, il n'y a rien de tel qu'un changement de format, cela marche pour moi à chaque fois!

9 comments:

  1. Love how you turned the sketch on its side! Great page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Nathalie! Such a clean design, and I adore the color scheme you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love love this!!! LOVING the way you turned the sketch on its side!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a terrific take on the sketch!!!! Do not stress over not visiting!!! Just be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your page is amazing! Love the colors :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new creations! You have given this one a lovely twist by turning the sketch round.

    And the Google Reader? Mark 'em all as read and start again after Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO...love how you rotated it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the sketch -- and I'm still trying to catch up on my blog also, have a few busy weeks.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!