Pages

February 26, 2012

Thursday, Jan.12 (the sweet details)

I am participating in the Take Twelve photo challenge from Ella Publishing and I have put together this page for my twelve January photos with my Burlap & Buttercups February kit:


The crochet lace paper from October Afternoon (B side of "Phonograph" from the Farmhouse collection) was my favorite in the kit and I ended up using it on 3 of my projects! The buttons, also from October Afternoon, were to die for as well!


Je participe au challenge "Take Twelve" d'Ella Publishing et voici la page que j'ai créé avec mes photos de janvier en utilisant le kit de février de Burlap & Buttercups.
Ma feuille préférée dans ce kit était ce papier en dentelle d'October Afternoon (côté B de "Phonograph" de la collection Farmhouse) et je l'ai ulitisée sur 3 de mes projets! Je vous recommande aussi vivement ces boutons par October Afternoon!
A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. This is FAB Nathalie! I loveeeeee the photos and the random buttons with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you have 12 photos on there and it doesn't look crowded. The paper and embellishment choices are great, as always. I love that crochet lace paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love the buttons and alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of different photos and you have a fantastic page. Nice choice of papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to capture a day in time. Love your button and tag details!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!