Hello Monday! Today, I have to show you this little project I created for a sweet friend of mine who recently had a baby girl. I used my April Burlap & Buttercups kit and added SRM stickers to create a card and a matching mini album:
Bonjour! Aujourd'hui je vous montre ce petit projet que j'ai réalisé pour ma coupine Ophélie avec mon kit d'avril de Burlap & Buttercups et des stickers SRM. Un mini tout mimi où elle pourra ajouter ses photos ainsi qu'une carte assortie:
I wish you all a great week! I think my first class at Paper Tales went very well with the biggest lesson of the day being to not use the Bind-It-All in class again...
Thank you for your kind words! They mean a lot!
Je vous souhaite une trés bonne semaine à toutes! Ma première classe à Paper Tales s'est trés bien passée ce week-end avec une première leçon pour moi: ne plus utiliser la Bind-It-All en classe... Merci pour vos mots qui sont toujours trés encourageants!






As the little tag on your mini album says 'lovely' :)
ReplyDeleteoh your mini book is gorgeous - love the pastel colours.
ReplyDeleteSuperbe, bravo Nathalie ! Elle va etre ravie :)
ReplyDeleteLove both these projects..what pretty papers!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
What a very pretty mini-album; those colours are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and how you used the SRM stickers!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this adorable little mini!! And of course, I'm loving the SRM stickers!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your mini Nathalie! Beautifully done! And thanks for taking your SRM Stickers along for the ride! :)
ReplyDeleteAma-freaking-zing!!!!
ReplyDeleteNever mind the Bind-it-All...your class was great! I look forward to the next one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! I adore that mini album.
ReplyDeleteolalala merci mille et une fois ma belle !!!!! je fonds devant tant de douceur et de talent :) tu vois moi aussi je suis un peu lente hehehehe mais quel bonheur qd j ai recu ce joli present... je viens juste de remettre le nez dans mon blog et du coup redecouvre celui de EVE et le tien ! trop envie de suivre l une de tes classes pi etre en 2013.... plein de bibis ma poulette et encore merki !
ReplyDelete