Pages

April 17, 2012

Golden Spoon (with a sketch challenge)

If you are looking for a sketch challenge, head over to the Burlap & Buttercups blog and check out the new sketch from Mary Pat! I used my April Burlap & Buttercups kit to create my own interpretation:


Si vous cherchez un défi sketch, allez donc voir le nouveau sketch que nous offre Mary Pat sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups! J'ai utilisé mon kit d'avril pour créer mon interprétation çi-dessus.
You have until April 29th to participate and attempt to win the prize :)
Vous avez jusqu'au 29 avril pour participer et essayer de gagner le prix :) A bientôt!

9 comments:

  1. I love your bright colours and the suggestions of circles behind your photostrip ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and loving the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVe these colors!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combination of colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your patterned selection of papers - beautiful layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and I really like those red swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love me some sketches, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors, and great job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. like everyone else I love the mix of patterns here and the semicircles in the background. I use to scrap with circles lots but have not done so for some time, this is a great layout Nathalie :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!