Pages

May 31, 2012

My month in numbers: May 2012

It is tradition now for Julie Kirk to summarize her month with numbers. She has acquired quite a few followers in the process and I have been one of them for the past 8 months :)
So here are my numbers for the month of May:

7: number of times I exercised this month, including 3 Zumba classes. Still need to move more regularly.
1: cool solar eclipse (yes, that's the moon blocking the sun) on a Sunday afternoon that got the whole family excited and in awe!
12.99: amount in dollars spent on new favorite shoes
4: number of days spent watching the entire first season of Downton Abbey and we're all hooked!
2: number of 3-ring 12x12 albums filled while putting away the last two or more years worth of layouts! I need to buy two more albums to be able to finish! Incidentally...
3: total number of layouts created this month, low number mostly due to the fact that I am not on any design team at the moment. Lack of deadline = lack of layouts! But it is a nice break...
45.46: amount in dollars paid for gas and electricity bill for the month
5: number of photos taken by youngest son when he discovered a white ladybug and thought it was a rare albino ladybug! (turns out ladybugs come in many different colors:)

Make sure to check Julie's numbers and the Month in Numbers Pinterest board where she gathers all the entries!
... Hello June!

13 comments:

  1. You've had quite a colour coordinated month - the shoes, the eclipse, the ladybug ... all nicely matching!

    Must admit I've never seen a white one yet, yellow / orange / red .. but no white.

    I'm just on one [very laid back] DT now and enjoy the chance j=to just create as and when I feel like it [or not at all!]. And I too must file my old pages away - I have an empty album waiting ... but hate doing it!

    Thanks for playing along once again, your post's on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Have a great new month.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen a white ladybird so I think it is pretty rare :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeee your numbers! I really need to see Downtown Abbey!! And I love the ladybug pic!! I always thought they were all red too! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post!
    I'm with you on Zumba and Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea for a post! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching a Tv series over a few days rather than waiting for each week to roll around on TV - great eclipse photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bargain for such a lovely pair of shoes. And did you take that eclipse photo? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the eclipse photo too. great numbers Nathalie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that eclipe photo. Looks like a great month in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pictures. We're hooked on Downton Abbey too. You'll enjoy Season 2 just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore ce genre de posts et le tien est particulièrement réussi!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cool idea the numbers for the month thing. I finished S1 of Downton last month and am totally hooked too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!