Pages

March 01, 2013

Eat something green everyday!


March is National Nutrition Month here in the US but it is a month more universally associated with the color green, hence this new challenge that I am throwing out there today: Eat something green every day in March...  
Of course, I'll try to document it all in a fun way... Care to join me?

(feel free to use the image above on your blog or elsewhere)

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My middle wasn't happy with me when I snuck some raw spinach in her salad not long ago. Or made her eat some broccoli. LOL It's a good thing to try and do, eating something green everyday. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. intriguing .... will be following with interest x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green M&M... does that count? LOL. I absolutely love love your challenge. I'm eating grapes right now, and they aren't GREEN!!!! NOOOOOON!!! chou-fleur, that's waiting for me at home, that counts, which always is funny to call it "green leafy vegetable," I mean the thing is white! :) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sympa comme défi et trop fastoche pour moi qui devais etre lapin dans une autre vie ;-)

    Bises

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!