Pages

December 16, 2013

Hello Christmas album: Day 1 to 3 + a Scraptastic GIVEAWAY!

As some of you might know, since the start of the month I have been busy creating a December Christmas album for a class over on the Scraptastic Club forum. The class is offered with the purchase of the Stocking Stuffer kit that you can see HERE (still available for purchase) and it is the kit that I am using throughout the month. Since Christmas is next week (!), I will be sharing my pages during this week and each time you leave me a comment, you will get a chance to win some amazing prizes!

☞ GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Jessica, the awesome owner of Scraptastic Club, has given me lots of goodies to giveaway to my readers: stamp sets, December kits and add-on, a total worth more than $100! All you have to do is leave me a comment during the week to be entered. Please only one comment per person per post. International entries are welcome. I will randomly select three winners on Monday, December 23rd :)

Now onto, my actual album! First, here's my cover with little sequin pockets on the front and the spine (the SC Handbook album is part of the kit):

 Above is my intro page, with a close up below. The kit is filled with exclusive 3x4 and 4x6 cards from Ormolu.

 and here is my first spread:

Day 2 and 3 are below:

I will be back tomorrow with more pages (= more chances to win!) ~ Merry everything!

13 comments:

  1. I love how your pages flow so well. That album looks great. I may need to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look great, Nathalie! I love the layers of that sequin pocket. :)

    Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your book and pages! What are Candy Cane Joe Joe's? Is it like a mint oreo?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love candy cane jo jos, can't wait to get a Tader Joe's, it's opening in the Spring! and Dr. Who is a great way to start the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the album so far, I love that you just stitched the top of the page protector for a pocket, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Nathalie! This is so awesome!! Both your album and the fact that you're teaching a class! :)

    Love your pocket pages.. You're so good at them! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and inspiring! Each page you've created is so full of love - TFS
    Merry, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful! I've been taking a photo a day (at least) but I need to update my journal soon.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome album!!! I am IN LOVE with the sequins!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Merry everything!" - I love that. Merry everything to you too Nathalie. Your album is beautiful - I can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow your album looks beautiful....i've made mine now too! And to see you've included your hand made scarves which are a gorgeous colour. love everything about your book x x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!