Pages

February 16, 2014

Today... and a banner with Mr. Big Stuff

Happy Sunday my friends! Today I have a card and a banner to share with you. They were both created with the Scraptastic Club Mr. Big Stuff kit and add-on, so they are both for boys :)


I am always short on boys birthday cards, so today I made two (will share the second one next Sunday)... and before cleaning up my table, I decided to create a banner for a co-worker who just had a baby:


It was inspired by this banner I made almost three years ago! I hope she likes it!

Have a great week and come back soon if you like "boyish" projects ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that banner is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that banner just rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nathalie,
    You are the winner of my gold Valentine give-away on my blog! Yay! Please email me at ashley.calder@gmail.com with your address so I can send your prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm always short of boy cards too x this is a great one. Fab banner too i;m sure she'll love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!