Pages

March 28, 2014

Capture life

I'm loving the fact that it is Friday (I am off work on Fridays) and happy to be sharing with you the last of my Citrus Twist March projects:

I used bubble wrap and two colors of paint on my background and I stamped using black Staz-on. I shared a quick stamping tip with this page on the Citrus Twist blog, if you're interested, check it out HERE.
Mmm, looks like I am big on yellow lately :) See you soon and have a great one!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE this! LOVING that yellow and the circles!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've made the yellow work wth the white. I've got loads of unused yellow in my stash -might have to try a scraplift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the yellow is looking really good from here! I love how it picks up the t shirt in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fave for sure! Love the color palette and all the papers and elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yellow is good...the stitched cirlces look great. Yay to no work on Fridays x x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!