Hello! I just put together my photos and numbers from November and worked on a new Month in Numbers page:

I used my December This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic (now sold out) and decided to pair mostly black and white photos with the bright pink. That "Let your light shine" card was definitely a favorite!

Everything I used here is from the kit except for the background cardstock which is from my stash. As some of you already know, these are "fake pocket pages" = no special protectors needed, more flexibility when designing them AND easy to add to my regular albums ;)
A lot of achievements this month! Big and small :)
☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
A lot of achievements this month! Big and small :)
☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
This is my first time doing "My month is number" actual you had five days in 80's I couldn't even comprehend that in December but I live in North Idaho.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on
Loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the bits of pink!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe black and white photos are such a great choice with that pink. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteA girls got to have a little pink occasionally - It works so well with the mix of photos x x
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout, Nathalie! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I have some great news for you.... you won my Season's Givings Blog Hop giveaway! Yay!
Can you email me your address at pennercl@mymts.net? Thanks!
Elle est super belle Nathalie!
ReplyDeleteCa fait du bien de voir quelque chose d'aussi joli à la fin d'une journée si triste
Merci
Bises
Quite apart form the great style [and the numbers - of course!!] one thing I always enjoy about your pages in your colour choices. There's always something different and interesting - your albums must be so lovely to flip through!
ReplyDeleteand great photos too - although I'm not at all sure what's happening in the top right / mountain photo ... looks like you're floating on a magic carpet!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to your numbers ... I'm blaming flu + a general 'oh my I've forgotten how real-life works post-Christmas' type feeling! ;-)
You're safely on the board now though: http://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/
Thanks for always sharing the Month in numbers idea with such style! Here's to a wonderful 2015 to you all.
Julie
p.s: good to know you're another Sherlock-loving household!