I first cut a piece of 12x12 Plaid paper to the size of my right page. After placing my photo strip, I added two speech bubbles from the Chit Chat pack adhering the bigger one with foam dots for dimension. For the left side, I really wanted to use the big Love arrow diecut (also from the Chit Chat pack) and found a couple of papers in the So Punny 6x6 paper pad to add layers under my photo. The arrow diecut is also on foam dots and brings the eye to the photo.
The journaling tucked under the photo is actually done on the scalloped flap of an envelope from the Love assortment of Cards & Envelopes (I used the rest of the envelope on my next page). Since this is about a trip to the desert, I chose to add a couple of cactus stickers from the Icons sticker sheet. They just make me smile.
I finished off the spread with a cute flower clip and assorted enamel dots.
The next page was the last page of my book so I couldn't stop here! I fed a piece of the Work of Heart paper into my typewriter to write the last lines. I liked the notebook piece that was already signed XOXO.
I selected two more diecuts from my Chit Chat pack, the banner to use as a title and a yellow heart. Feeling like it still needed something, I framed my page with bracket stickers from the This & That sticker sheet. I like how they add just a touch of color.
I just love working in this format and I am so excited about the upcoming Doodlebug Design Daily Doodles Traveler's Notebooks and inserts!
Thank you for stopping by today! And if by chance you shop the affiliate links I have posted, thank you for your support!





It looks wonderful - the paper and additions are so summer-bright! Thanks for the heads-up about the Doodlebug TN. Off to follow your link.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love how these pages look!
ReplyDelete