Pages

April 14, 2019

Easter Sunday Pocket Pages (with Doodlebug Hoppy Easter)

This post first appeared on the Doodlebug Design blog 4/13/19
With Easter coming next week, how are you planning to document your memories? May I suggest the newly released Hoppy Easter collection from Doodlebug Design? I played with it to make this 6x12 pocket spread for my friend (I'm hoping it will convince her to scrap again!):

Thanks to a couple of Doodle-Pops, a few die-cuts and a variety of patterned papers from the 6x6 pad, this spread didn't take me long to put together. 
I started with the main card using two word die-cuts to create my title and embellishing with a border sticker, a die-cut and the cutest Doodle-Pop bunny which adds great dimension:
It took no time at all to create another card with a second Doodle-Pop and some related journaling:
For my final touches I used a few shape Sprinkles creating a visual triangle of flowers (within the cards and within the spread itself) and a little bit of machine stitching for texture:
I hope to have inspired you to print your Easter photos and put them on a page or into pockets! Below you will find affiliate links to the supplies I used.
Thank you for stopping by and a special thank you to my friend April for letting me play with her photos!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!