Pages

June 10, 2019

Elle's Studio June Reveal | Project Life: April 2019

It's the 10th = Reveal day in the Elle's Studio shop!🎉 I will share a preview of the offerings at the bottom of this post but before that I would like to show you my first project with the June goodies!
Supplies: June Kit, Summer Puffy Stickers, Summer Wood Veneers, Wood Veneer Stars, Magical Memories Stamp, Large Wood Veneer Numbers, April Wood Veneer

I put wood veneers front and center in this monthly spread for April placing the large ones in a visual triangle. I like the warmth and texture they bring to otherwise rather clean and simple pockets.
The color combination of primary colors, yellow and blue with touches of red, across both pages gives cohesion and makes the spread dynamic all thanks to the cards and a few die-cuts from the kit.
Here's a quick look at today's reveal. For more details and to shop, feel free to use the following affiliate link: Elle's Studio New Release (thank you!).
The add-ons:
The digital/printable files:

Thank you for stopping by today and let me know what you got if you did shop. I'd love to know what your favorites are in this release ;)

2 comments:

  1. You've made two lovely pages here ... I like the wooden letters and your typewritten journalling in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous spread - so pleasing to look at!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!