Pages

July 25, 2019

June gratitude in my Happy Album

Hello friend, I'm glad you're here :) Today I am sharing my second spread in the Gratitude Journal I started last month (link to first post HERE). I am still recording big and small things I am grateful for almost daily on my phone and I transferred all my June entries onto these pages in my Happy Album:
I used the Happy album kit #18 almost exclusively except for the dark blue alphas and stickers from kit #17. For the title, I diecut the letters out of the cardstock included in the kit and, inspired by the touches of gold in the embellishments, decided to hand-paint their bottom third with (acrylic) gold paint. I love the result!
Just as with my first spread, the journaling is typed on my manual typewriter which requires me to mark the placement of all my papers and embellishments with pencil first, type around the marked spaces and then put back and adhere everything at the end. 
It's probably becoming my most personal project to date and I am enjoying the "journal" approach with less emphasis on photos. I might try to do a handwritten page at some poing but I am not confortable with that yet!

Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the full list of supplies and here is a (affiliate) link to the shop:
https://www.creativememories.com/cm/nathalie

Creative Memories supplies: 6.75x10 Happy Album Fast2Fab Blush Cover, Happy Album kit #18 and kit #17, The Tape Runner, Happy Album travel case.
Others: Studio Calico gold enamel dots, manual typewriter, alphabet metal dies from Elle's Studio, gold paint from Michael's

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!