Pages

July 13, 2019

Project Life: May 2019 (with Elle's Studio)

Here is the second project I created with the July kit and add-ons from Elle's Studio. It's a monthly double page in my regular 9x12 pocket album:
As I did with the previous months, I used a wood veneer month marker and typed my journaling on my manual typewriter. I chose a red/pink and teal color combination to match some of my photos and ephemera.
I used a couple of stamps from the Magical, the You are my Sunshine and the Mini dated sets, always with black ink to add contrast.
I enjoyed some of the prompts on the journaling cards in this kit, such as the To Do list above or the Random facts one below. Journaling in a list form is always easier!
Now that I have this overall view, it looks like our May was full of trying new restaurants and watching great shows! I encourage you to do both and then documenting them ;)
Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!

Below are (affiliate) links to the supplies I used:

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!