Pages

August 26, 2019

July Gratitude in my Happy Album

Hello friends! I am back after a short vacation in Europe to visit my family. I am sure you will see my photos (Alsace and Italy) in upcoming projects but today I am sharing a new spread in my Gratitude Journal:
I used the Happy Album kit #19 and a few extras from Creative Memories (supply list below). I am still exploring the "bujo" or "journal" style and with that in mind I incorporated kraft, vellum and  plain old notebook paper.
You can see in my first post about this project how I keep track of my (almost) daily gratitudes and how they are the focus of this project. They are simply listed here and I pair them with a couple of photos. By the way, I usually select photos that I won't use in my Project Life album so there is no duplicates.
Since lists (even manually typed) are not that visually exciting, I played a lot with layers, torn papers and contrast. I also created my own "embellishments" with circle punches.

Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the list of supplies and here is a (affiliate) link to the shop:
https://www.creativememories.com/cm/nathalie

Creative Memories supplies: 6.75x10 Happy Album Fast2Fab Blush Cover, Happy Album kit #19, Rainbow Rush Word & Tag stickers, Blend & Bloom embellishments, The Tape Runner, Happy Album travel case.

1 comment:

  1. All the layering really works ... and Daisy Jones and The Six ... best read of 2019 so far!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!