Pages

August 03, 2019

So tweet (with Doodlebug Design)

I recently went back into the Daily Doodles notebook that I am using to make a baby album for my now grown up son (more on that in this post) and created these new pages. I am still enjoying this format and this project a lot.
 This spread has ephemera I have kept all these years and really wanted to include, plus one photo printed at 3.25x4.25 inches. For the left page, I pulled 6x6 papers with different patterns and hues but in the same color and cut them as banner pieces to use as mats.
To add interest and continuation elements with the right page, I layered a cloud die-cut, added a couple of birds from a Mini Doodle-pops pack (3628 bluejays) and a few stitches.
Now on the right page, I layered my photo on banners and created a title directly on another cloud die-cut (from the Simply Spring collection) with some Teensy alphabet stickers. One more little birdie from the Mini Doodle-pops pack gives it meaning.
A few lines of journaling and a little bit of matching twine finish the spread.
Before I go, I want to share my love for the Doodlebug Petite Prints and 6x6 paper pads in general! I love their subtle prints and their scale (perfect for traveler's notebook, cards, tags, pocket pages and anything else you can think of!) and they always come in a rainbow of colors!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!